This collection of 7 Ways Cards is part of the CAFB’s work to not only acquire and distribute healthy food, but also to educate the community about how to get the most out of the ingredients they have on hand.
These cards, available in both English and Spanish, help identify seven new ways to look at a familiar item, or seven ways to try something new.
These cards are available below in PDF format to easily print and distribute at your agency. We hope that you will make them available to your clients whenever possible. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone at 202-644-9800.
- 7 Kid-Friendly Snacks
- 7 Low or No Prep Veggies
- 7 Salads with DIY Salad Dressing
- 7 Toppings for Toast
- 7 Ways to Use Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 7 Ways to Use Brown Rice
- 7 Ways to Use Cranberry Juice
- 7 Ways to Use Cranberry Sauce All Year ‘Round
- 7 Ways to Use Hard Boiled Eggs
- 7 Ways to Use Hardy Greens
- 7 Ways to Use Roasted Broccoli
- 7 Ways to Use Stovetop Cabbage