If you’re talented professional seeking a Washington, DC, career where your work will make a real difference in people’s lives, we want you on our team.
Do work that matters
Providing the Washington, DC, region with over 30 million meals a year while managing dozens of programs takes the work and dedication of a diverse and talented group of professionals. If you’re committed to social justice and looking for a way to use your skills to make our community better for all of us, we encourage you to apply for one of our positions.
Enjoy excellent benefits
At the food bank, we support our employees. Our business-casual work environment is full of learning and growth opportunities; our teams regularly take part in fun outings and events; and our benefits package is robust. Employees receive:
- Medical and dental insurance with domestic partner coverage
- Eleven paid holidays, every year
- Paid time off for volunteering in our community
- Vacation, sick days, and personal leave
- Employer paid life insurance and voluntary life insurance
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Commuter/transit pre-tax program
- Flexible spending account (health and dependent care)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee assistance program