65 calories | 11g carbs | 2g fat (0g sat fat) | 1g protein | 101mg sodium | 2g fiber | 2g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 6 for $4.80
- 1 large butternut squash (diced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground sage (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Peel Butternut squash and chop into small ½ inch squares and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (olive oil, salt, pepper, and sage) and stir.
- Lay out on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes (or until squash is soft throughout and golden brown on the outside).
Wash and dry seeds and add olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Roast seeds at 275F for 15 minutes and enjoy as a snack.