By Oscar • May 8, 2021
- Cranberry Oatmeal Balls: Mix together 1 cup of oats, 1/3 cup chopped almonds, 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup honey and 1/3 cup dried cranberries (foodhero.org).
- Ants on a log – cut celery in half lengthwise, fill celery with peanut butter, then place raisins on top.
- Dip for fruits such as apple, grapes, bananas, and snacks like pretzels.
- Open-faced sandwich: Spread peanut butter on toast or crackers and top with sliced red/purple grapes.
- Spread PB on your breakfast waffle, pancake, or toast and add banana.
- Mix into oatmeal and add berries, bananas, or dried fruit.
- Put banana & peanut butter in a whole wheat wrap (try it warm),
- Look for peanut butter with less than3 grams of added sugar.
Download the 7 Ways to use Peanut Butter