- Enjoy raw celery sticks with a dip, like hummus, ranch, or bean dip.
- Chop celery and add to tuna, chicken, or potato salad.
- Fill celery with peanut butter and top with raisins or dried cranberries for ants on a log.
- Saute and add to fried rice or a grain bowl.
- Make a green smoothie with celery, baby spinach, and green apples.
- Add to vegetable soup, chicken noodle soup, or homemade chicken or vegetable stock/broth.
- Celery has a nice flavor that contributes to soups and salads. These easy methods can help your snack cravings and introduce more vegetables into the diet.
- You can re-grow celery by chopping off the base, placing it in a saucer of water for a week, and then potting it with soil.
Download the 7 Ways to use Celery