- Spread on toast or crackers topped with melted cheddar cheese.
- Cook down in a saucepan with a little orange juice and ground nutmeg. Pour on top of chicken for a glaze.
- Cut up into chunks and gently mix into muffin batter.
- Saute ¼ cup finely chopped onion in a small saucepan in a little oil until soft, about 5 minutes. Add 1 can cranberry sauce, ¼ teaspoon dried ginger, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1 minced clove of garlic. Spoon this chutney on top of fish, chicken, or a baked sweet potato.
- Combine with plain yogurt as a topping for pancakes or French toast.
- Cut cranberry sauce into small cubes. Add ½ cup to chicken salad.
- Blend with 1 apple (cored and chopped), ½ cup Greek yogurt, and ½ cup milk for a smoothie.
Download the 7 Ways to Use Cranberry Sauce All Year ‘Round