240 calories | 33g carbs | 10g fat (1g sat fat) | 5g protein | 540mg sodium | 2g fiber | 4g sugar per serving
Serves 3 for $6.99
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup water (add ¼ cup more for a denser, creamier pancake)
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
- 2 green onions cut into 1 inch long pieces
- ½ cup zucchini cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup onions, thinly slices
- ⅓ cup sweet potato, cut into matchsticks
- ⅓ cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- ⅓ cup bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- Other vegetables as desired.
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine the soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the vegetables in a bowl along with the flour, salt, and water. Mix until the batter has coated all the vegetables.
- Heat up a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add ⅓ of the oil to the pan
- Add ⅓ of the vegetable mixture to the pan and spread it out evenly, pressing down with a spatula. Turn down the heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once the pancake is golden brown, flip over the pancake using a spatula.
- Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes until the other side is also golden brown, occasionally pressing down with the spatula.
- Once both sides are crispy as desired, transfer the pancake to a plate and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve with the dipping sauce.