Nutrition Facts: Varies
Serves 6 for $7.38
- Canned diced tomatoes (1 can)
- Broth (4 cups)
- Beans (2 cans)
You don’t need exact ingredients and amounts, just throw in your favorites!
- Saute 1 large chopped onion for 2 minutes. Then add chopped garlic cloves and saute until fragrant (another 2 minutes), add a pinch of salt.
- Choose your spices (see below), add to taste to onions & garlic and mix. Chili powder, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper
- Add your favorite vegetables (below) and saute for 2 more minutes: Jalapeños, Bell Peppers, Carrots, Celery, Zucchini, Sweet potatoes
- Add one can of diced tomatoes, 4 cups of no sodium vegetable broth (or water) and 2 cans of any of these beans: Black, Kidney, Pinto, Garbanzo, Cannellini
- Choose garnish: Sour Cream, Green Onions, Cilantro, Avocado, Cheddar Cheese.