52 calories | 15g carbs | 17g fat (4.6g sat fat) | 16g protein | 194mg sodium | 4g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $2.75
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the chopped kale and mushrooms and allow to cook until the kale is tender and the moisture from the mushrooms cooks off, about 7 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the pan, lower the heat, and cook, stirring occasionally.
- As the eggs set, fold over and continue cooking, about 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Serve over toast or in a tortilla with salsa.