182 calories | 52g carbs | 1g fat (0.5g sat fat) | 4g protein | 43mg sodium | 3g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $3.80
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Position oven racks in the middle and bottom position and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Stack the tortillas and cut into 8 triangles.
- Arrange tortilla triangles on two baking sheets, and bake 10 minutes until tortillas begin to brown.
- Flip, sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture, and bake 5 more minutes.
- The tortillas brown quickly at this point, careful not to burn.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the pineapple, apple, yogurt, honey, and the remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Kids in the Kitchen
With the help of an adult, the kids will have fun cutting the tortillas into triangles. Kids will also have fun stirring the dip together.