Are you looking for a fun and exciting way for your law firm or organization to get involved in the community? Well here’s your chance! The 6th Annual Legal Food Frenzy begins in less than two weeks. Registration for the competition ends on March 30, so act fast!
The Office of the Attorney General, the Virginia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, and the Federation of Virginia Food Banks started the Statewide Legal Food Frenzy in response to a recent Feeding America study that found over 1 million Virginians are considered food insecure – a 40 percent increase from 2006.
This two-week long friendly competition, held from April 2nd through April 13th, is an easy way to support the Capital Area Food Bank and those struggling to get enough food to eat. Once your firm or organization is registered, you will receive a Legal Food Frenzy packet filled with fun ideas and guidelines. All you have to do is sign up and motivate your team to help feed those in need. And if you’re still on the fence, below are five more reasons that you shouldn’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Top 5 Reasons to Join the Legal Food Frenzy:
- Chance to win the prestigious and highly coveted “Attorney General’s Cup.”
- Opportunity to compete against other law firms – outside the courtroom.
- Help raise food and funds for your local food bank during a time of year when donations are typically slow.
- Endless team building opportunities within your firm or organization.
- A ticket to the Virginia Governor’s Mansion for the LFF awards presentation for the winning firm, organization or school.