Food From the Bar is the legal community’s response to hunger in the Washington, DC metropolitan region.
From May 1 – 31, 2021, law firms & legal professionals will compete to win the most points supporting the Capital Area Food Bank.
Each dollar donated not only earns points for your team, it provides 2 meals for someone in need!
In 2020, almost 40 legal firms helped raise over than $480,000 through Food From The Bar DC, providing over a million meals to children and families.
Thank you to the Food From The Bar DC Committee.
- Co-Chair, Andrew Cook, K&L Gates, Partner
- Co-Chair, Kelly Fisher, Assistant General Counsel, Office of Government and Legal Affairs District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
- Candace Beck, Tanenholz & Associates, Counsel & Director of Client Relationships
- Amy Carbins, DLA Piper, Partner
- Karen Creel, Sidley Austin, Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager
- Danielle Hagen, Nahigian Strategies, Senior Vice President
- John E. McCarthy, Jr., Crowell & Moring, Partner
- Jeffrey Newman, Thompson Coburn, Partner
- Christine Porras, Oasis Discovery, Director of Client Solutions
- Martha K. Louks, Director of Technology Services, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Annamaria Steward, The National Black Lawyers Top 100, Executive Director