195 calories | 32g carbs | 7g fat (1g sat fat) | 6g protein | 339mg sodium | 5g fiber | 5g total sugars (1g added sugar) per serving
Serves 6 for $6.18
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Water to desired consistency
- Optional spices: dries oregano leaves, garlic powder, dried basil, Italian spices
- Your favorite vegetables
- Heat oven to 400F
- In a small bowl, stir together tomato paste, salt, black pepper, sugar, oil and water.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of any of the optional spices.
- Arrange tortillas into baking sheets and evenly spread the tomato sauce into each tortilla, leaving about ½ inch at the edges.
- Layer your favorite vegetable slices on top of the tortilla.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until veggies are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Slice and enjoy.
Onions, tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, arugula, asparagus, zucchini, think eggplant slices, avocado, fresh garlic, olives