157 calories | 26g carbs | 5g fat (1g sat fat) | 3g protein | 298mg sodium | 2g fiber | 2g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $4.00
- 3 ½ cup medium russet potatoes, diced (about 3 medium potatoes)
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped (about 1 small onion)
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Options: ½ teaspoon paprika, ½ teasp0on garlic powder, rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425F. While the oven is preheating, wash and dry potatoes.
- Combine the onion and potatoes in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and optional spices, and toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to an oiled sheet pan and spread into an even layer.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown, mixing halfway through.