228 calories | 2g carbs | 12g fat (2g sat fat) | 25g protein | 645mg sodium | 0g fiber | 0g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $8.40
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustark
- 2 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced, or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lemon, or 3 teaspoons lemon juice concentrace
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix all ingredients (except oil) together in a bowl using a fork.
- Once combined, divide mixture into 4 burgers
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat
- Place burgers in a pan, fry burgers until golden brown on each side
- As a burger on a whole wheat English muffin and add toppings like lettuce, tomato, and onions.
- Over salad greens with CAFB dressing recipe
- With CAFB citrus slaw recipe
Watch Your Sodium:
Use no sodium spices or fresh herbs instead of salt. The recommended sodium intake is 2,300mg per day or less.