110 calories | 14g carbs | 6g fat (1g sat fat) | 1g protein | 257mg sodium | 2g fiber | 4g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 5 for $4.65
- 3 medium sized root vegetables cut into thin fries (Sweet potato, potatoes, turnips, beets, or rutabaga)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional ingredients: garlic powder, parmesan cheese, dried basil, smoked paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Toss the vegetable fries with oil.
- Lightly oil a sheet pan and lay out the fries on the pan so that they do not touch or overlap.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown, flip and bake another 10-15 minutes until all sides are golden brown.