174 calories | 21g carbs | 9g fat (1g sat fat) | 4g protein | 131mg sodium | 5g fiber | 3g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $4.21
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400F degrees. Prepare a baking sheet. Place Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and onions on a prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Generously brush this mixture onto the vegetables and reserve some for after roasting.
- Bake 15 minutes and rotate the vegetables. Bake another 15 minutes until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Drizzle remaining oil and vinegar mixture on top.
For something different, try turning these into kabobs! Thread the Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and onions onto 6 wooden skewers before placing them on the baking sheets, and rotate the kabobs after the first 15 minutes of baking.