230 calories | 42g carbs | 2g fat (1g sat fat) | 1g protein | 5mg sodium | 6g fiber | 6g total sugars per serving
Serves 4 for 4.90
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 medium apples
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spread the oil on the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish that has raised edges.
- Cut ¼ inch off the bottom of each apple so they will sit flat. Remove the cores-do not go all the way down to the bottoms, leave about ½-inch base. Place the apples upright in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix the raisins, cinnamon, and honey together in a small bowl. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the raisin mixture into the center of each apple.
- Bake until the apples are tender, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.
Bake ahead of time during a weekend and enjoy throughout the week.
Make it a Meal
Top with nuts and yogurt for a light meal.