- Toss stovetop cabbage with black beans, juice of 1 lime, and cilantro. Use as a burrito filling.
- Mix in chopped mushrooms and garlic, and cook for 5 more minutes. Toss with pasta of your choice.
- Mix in browned ground turkey and tomato sauce and enjoy over pasta.
- Fold stovetop cabbage into scrambled eggs.
- Add 2 teaspoons soy sauce and stir in 3 cups cooked rice and chopped green onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour into the pot with melted butter and stir until flour becomes a thick paste. Slowly add 1 cup milk and stir constantly until the liquid thickens and there are no lumps. Add stovetop cabbage, 1 cup of shredded cheese and spiral noodles.
- Add 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1 can of diced canned tomatoes, and 1 can of rinsed and drained chickpeas. Simmer 10 minutes until the sauce thickens and enjoy.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a stock pot and cook cabbage 25-30 minutes until it is completely cooked down.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut head of cabbage in half.
- Cut each halves in half again.
- Place on a diagonal, cut away the core, then thinly slice.
- Repeat with remaining wedges.
Download the 7 Ways to Use Stovetop Cabbage
Descargar en español