- Top a baked sweet potato with roasted broccoli and your favorite shredded cheese
- Brush olive oil on a large flour tortilla. Top with roasted broccoli and cheese for a white pizza. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Toss with pasta, red pepper flakes, and cheese.
- Chop and add to scrambled eggs.
- Chop and add to pancake mix with cheese for a savory pancake.
- Smash white beans in a bowl. Add lemon, salt, a little oil, and your favorite poultry seasoning. Top toast with bean spread and roasted broccoli.
- Combine roasted broccoli with rice, chopped scrambled egg, and a little soy sauce for a quick fried rice.
- All these recipes can be substituted with cauliflower instead of broccoli
How to Roast Broccoli:
- Chop or snap broccoli florettes into bite-size pieces.
- Evenly layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until florettes are lightly brown.
Download the 7 Ways to Use Roasted Broccoli