- Mix together with black beans, cheese, and salsa and use as a burrito filling.
- Enjoy with a fried egg on top.
- Combine with barbecue sauce and use as a topping for meatloaf.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet with 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Spread sweet potato onto half of a tortilla with cheese and black beans. Fold into a half moon and brown on both sides.
- Spread baked sweet potato on top of a flour tortilla with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, corn, and cheese and bake 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Combine with some yogurt and sweetener. Top with chopped nuts and apples for a fall flavored parfait.
- Add 1/4 cup to oatmeal.
How to Bake Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Poke sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Potatoes can also be chopped into cubes or sticks, drizzled with oil and baked for 30-40 minutes.
7 Ways to Use Baked Sweet Potatoes