By cafb • January 7, 2021
- Chopped kale with boiled eggs, sunflower seeds, and shredded carrots.
- Chopped Romaine lettuce, corn kernels, black beans, shredded cheese and toasted (and crushed) flour tortillas.
- Diced tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, chopped egg, fresh lemon juice.
- Chopped kale, leftover chopped chicken, halved grapes, sunflower seeds, and sliced radishes.
- Roasted and thinly sliced Brussels sprouts, nuts (or sunflower seeds) and chopped apples.
- Thinly sliced cabbage with oranges, avocado, and crushed peanuts.
- Tuna, white beans, red onions, and shredded carrots.
How to Make DIY Salad Dressing
- Combine 6 tablespoons vegetable oil with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Optional additions mustard, dried spices, or chopped garlic.
How to Chop Kale
- Cut or rip the leaves from the stem.
- Roll one leaf into a cigar shape and thinly slice.
Download the 7 Salads with DIY Salad Dressing