- Toss Cherry Tomatoes and mozzarella cheese balls with olive oil and garlic.
- Brussels sprouts: Toss with oil and salt. Roast on a baking sheet for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Baby spinach: Add 8 cups spinach to a large pot with 1/2 cup of broth. Add spaghetti or Chinese noodles, lime, cilantro, and your favorite spicy sauce. Cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Snap Peas – great finger food with dip.
- Green Beans – Snap off the ends, place in a bowl with a little water, and cook 4 minutes or until tender.
- Carrots – great finger food with dip or on its own.
- Small Potatoes – cut into quarters, toss in oil and dried rosemary, place on a baking sheet, roast in the oven at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- These veggies require less hands on time compared to some of the other veggies. Low and no prep veggies are great to cook in a large batch for use throughout the week.
- These easy methods can help your snack cravings and introduce more vegetables into the diet.
Download the 7 Low or No Prep Veggies