- English muffin, bagel, or tortilla baked with sauce and cheese – Pizza Bites! Pair with carrot slices or chopped broccoli.
- Flour Tortillas stuffed with scrambled eggs, cheese and veggies.
- Pancakes topped with yogurt, bananas and strawberries.
- Yogurt layered with chopped fruit and crushed graham crackers.
- Popcorn sprinkled with curry powder and ground black pepper.
- Toasted tortilla triangles topped with chopped tomato salsa. Add some dairy with a dollop of sour cream.
- Sliced apples dipped in yogurt spiced with cinnamon and honey.
- Having key ingredients on hand like tortillas, cheese, and apples can make it easy for kids to assemble on their own.
- Make fun snack packs which give kids variety and allows creativity with foods.
- Include the colors of the rainbow in every snack pack!
Download the 7 Kid-Friendly Snacks
Descargar en español