207 calories | 16g carbs | 6g fat (1.2g sat fat) | 15g protein |348mg sodium | 4g fiber per serving
Serves 9 for $5.41
- 2 tablespoons oil, plus more to oil the pan
- 1 (15-ounce) can beans (black or pinto), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Jack cheese
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and oil two baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, mash beans with the back of a fork or a potato masher. Add cheese, salsa, and cilantro and mix to combine.
- Line baking sheet with wonton wrappers. Place 1 teaspoon filling in the center of each wonton. Have a small cup of water nearby to wet your fingers. Fold skin over, forming a triangle and wet the edges with your fingers to seal shut. Brush the tops with oil. Bake 10-15 minutes, until edges of wontons are browned. Set aside on a plate and allow to cool slightly.
Waste Less Food:
Use any extra filling for burritos.