200 calories | 45g carbs | 1g fat (0g sat fat) | 6g protein | 240mg sodium | 2g fiber | 12g sugar per serving
Serves 6 for $3.47.
- 8 oz thin noodles (soba, spaghetti, angel hair pasta)
- ½ medium cabbage (red or green), peeled or thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled or thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled or thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons gochujang (or siracha)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (rice or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Optional toppings: kimchi, hard boiled egg
- Prepare noodles as directed on the package and let cool.
- Chop or peel vegetables into small/thin pieces.
- Mix together gochujang (or siracha), honey, vinegar, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Combine noodles, vegetables, sauce and desired toppings and serve.
- Substitute any of the vegetables in the recipe with radishes, spring mix, sprouts, or avocado.