390 calories | 62g carbs | 12g fat (3g sat fat) | 10g protein | 130mg sodium | 4g fiber | 2g sugar per serving
Serves 8 for $5.79
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 sweet potato, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can low salt black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet (that has a lid) over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and cook until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Add chili powder and stir in for 30 seconds.
- Add sweet potatoes with a little water, cover, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Mix in the black beans and salsa and warm through.
- Serve mixture on a tortilla and top with avocado (optional).