230 calories | 40g carbs | 8g fat (4g sat fat) | 4g protein | 85mg sodium | 5g fiber | 19g sugar per serving
Serves 8 for $6.45
- 1 teaspoon of oil for the pan
- 4 (15 oz) cans sliced peaches, canned in water or juice, drained
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ cup oats
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil a 9×13 pan.
- Mix the peaches, cinnamon, flour, and sugar together in a large bowl; set aside.
- PREPARING OAT CRUMBLE. Place the oats, flour, butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Use your fingertips to mix together well. Mix until butter is crumbly and set aside.
- Pour the peach mixture into the pan and sprinkle the oat crumble evenly over top. Bake, uncovered, until topping is browned and filling is bubbling, about 45-50 minutes.
Substitute peaches for canned pears or 3 fresh apples chopped. Try adding dried fruits or chopped nuts for extra flavor.