30 calories | 6g carbs | 11g total fat (2g sat fat) |4g protein | 310 mg sodium | 1g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $6.55
- 2 bunches kale, rinsed and dried
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Tear the kale leaves into bite-size pieces, and place in a large bowl.
- Add oil and salt.
- Firmly massage the oil into the leaves until the volume of greens is reduced by about half. The greens should look darker and shiny. Add the Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Toss together.