73 calories | 18g carbs | 11g fat (3g sat fat) | 18g protein |450 mg sodium | 3g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $8.66
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chicken, liquid reserved
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 mango, pit and skin removed, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced pineapple, drained and chopped into small chunks
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup lite mayonnaise
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients including 2-4 tablespoons of the liquid from the canned chicken.
- Allow to sit 15 minutes to an hour to allow the flavors to come together.
Kids in the Kitchen:
Kids love to mix things together! This is a great recipe for them to help combine ingredients together.
Good Food Fast:
This recipe comes together quickly and is great for a quick weeknight meal on toast.