228 calories | 1g carbs | 14g fat (3g sat fat) | 24g protein | 338mg sodium | 1g fiber | 1g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $6.75
This heart-healthy, no-cook recipe is packed full of protein.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 (5-ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and pepper.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and combine.
Freshen It Up:
For extra fresh flavor, add the juice of 1 lemon and ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
Waste Less Food:
Remove the stems and chop one bunch of kale, use a portion for this recipe and store the rest in a Tupperware in the fridge. Use as salads or toss into soups and stir fry.