554 calories | 58g carbs | 21g fat (7g sat fat) | 34g protein | 498mg sodium | 5g fiber | 6g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $7.53
This kid-friendly recipe allows you to interchange the potatoes for sweet potatoes.
- 1 can chicken, finely chopped
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and brush the oil onto 2 baking sheets.
- Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheets, and flip to coat both sides with oil. Bake 25 minutes, flip and bake 10 more minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle the cheese on top during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add broccoli and a little water, cover, and microwave for 3 minutes. Allow to sit covered for 5 minutes. Drain the water and roughly chop the broccoli.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and yogurt.
- Sprinkle the broccoli and chicken on top of the potatoes. Drizzle with the creamy barbeque sauce and enjoy.
Switch it Out:
Use 2 sweet potatoes instead of russet potatoes.
Watch Your Saturated Fat
The recommended saturated fat intake is 20 grams or less. Read the nutrition labels.