82 calories | 9g carbs | 4g fat (2g sat fat) | 5g protein | 255mg sodium | 3g fiber per serving
Serves 8 for $6.70
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 (12-ounce bag) frozen peas and carrots mix
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cauliflower head, grated using large holes of a box grater
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet. When oil is hot, add frozen peas and carrots until warmed through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped green onions and sauté for one minute.
- Set veggies aside, break both eggs into pan and scramble until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Combine with the veggies. Stir in the grated cauliflower and soy sauce. Cover and allow cauliflower to soften, about 3 minutes.
Make it a Meal:
Enjoy with brown rice.