150 calories | 24g carbs | 5g fat (0g sat fat) | 4g proteín | 0mg sodium | 2g fiber per serving
Serves 8 for $3.00
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon.
- Mix in the oil and honey.
- Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake until browned, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure even baking, about 30 minutes.
- Mix in the raisins, and allow to cool.
Build a Meal:
Sprinkle on top of fruit and yogurt for breakfast or a snack.