140 calories | 17g carbs | 5g total fat (0.5g sat fat) | 2g protein | 200mg sodium | 3g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $1.61
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, halved and cut into spears
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the oil. Spread onto two rimmed baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake until tender and browned, 20 to 30 minutes, flipping the fries occasionally, to brown on all sides.
- Sprinkle with salt before serving.
Spice it Up:
Add a sprinkle of chili powder or cayenne for spicy fries.
Make it a Meal:
Add any lean protein and green vegetable to this dish.