307 calories | 59g carbs | 7g fat (1g sat fat) | 4g protein | 270mg sodium | 9g fiber | 18g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $4.81
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light green parts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Place the potatoes, apples, and scallions on the baking sheet. Add the oil mixture, and toss to coat.
- Roast until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
Make it a Meal:
This is a great alternative to potato hash. Enjoy with eggs or chicken.