243 calories | 5g carbs | 10g fat (2g sat fat) | 7g protein | 234mg sodium | 1g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $3.78
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into ¼-inch slices
- 1 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Brush two baking pans with oil and arrange eggplant in rows. Roast 20 minutes, flip and cook 5-10 more minutes until browned.
- Allow to cool slightly, transfer to a cutting board and roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, parsley, vinegar and salt. Add the eggplant and mix to combine.
Enjoy on top of toast or fill leafy lettuce and enjoy as roll ups
Kids in the Kitchen:
Peeling eggs is a great task for kids!