387 calories | 57g carbs | 3g fat (1g sat fat) | 32g protein | 700mg sodium | 2g fiber | 37g total sugars (30g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $9.50
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup milk or low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, milk, ketchup, mustard rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet and form into a loaf. Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Spread cranberry sauce evenly on top and allow to sit 10 minutes.
Watch Your Sodium
Use no sodium spices or fresh herbs instead of salt. The recommended sodium intake is 2,300mg per day or less.