82 calories | 9g carbs | 4g fat (2g sat fat) | 5g protein | 255mg sodium | 3g fiber per serving
Serves 8 for $6.70
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk or low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, milk, ketchup, mustard rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet and form into a loaf.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Spread cranberry sauce evenly on top and allow to sit 10 minutes.