95 calories | 10g carbs | 11g fat (2.7g sat fat) | 22g protein | 500mg sodium | 2g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $9.70
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken, drained, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 small oranges, segments cut in half
- ½ cup red or green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- Combine ingredients.
- Allow to sit 15 minutes or overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
Switch It Out:
Substitute canned chicken with 2 cups of cooked and cubed fresh chicken breast.