400 calories | 44g carbs | 8g fat (2g sat fat) | 37g protein |4207mg sodium | 4g fiber | 0g sugar per serving
Serves 6 for $13.22
- 1 ½ cups brown rice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups chicken stock, low sodium, boiling
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounce bag frozen mixed peas and carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Evenly spread brown rice on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Evenly spread brown rice on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Place chicken on top.
- Pour in the hot chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes. At the end of cooking, add mixed vegetables and bake 5 more minutes until warmed through.