240 calories | 19g carbs | 10g fat (3.1g sat fat) | 32g protein |457mg sodium | 2g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $8.55
- 1 ½ cups brown rice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups chicken stock, boiling
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounce bag frozen mixed peas and carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Evenly spread brown rice on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Pour in the hot chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add mixed vegetables and bake 5 more minutes until warmed through.