200 calories | 35 carbs | 16g total fat (2.5g sat fat) | 3g protein | 220mg sodium | 5g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $2.65
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until butter melts.
- Add the sweet potatoes, and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to brown,
- about 5 minutes. Stir in the onions, and cook until they begin to soften, about 5
- minutes. Add the apples, and cook until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 10
- minutes. Stir in the salt and pepper.
Make it a Meal:
Enjoy with beans or under eggs.