156 calories | 27g carbs | 5g fat (2g sat fat) | 2g protein | 170mg sodium | 4g fiber | 9g total sugars (0g added sugar) per serving
Serves 4 for $4.15
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until butter melts.
- Add the sweet potatoes, and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the onions, and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add the apples, and cook until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in the salt and pepper.
Make it a Meal:
Enjoy with beans or under eggs.