102 calories | 25g carbs | 0.3g fat (0g sat fat)| 0.6g protein | 3mg sodium | 4g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $2.60
- 4 cups fresh fruit, chopped (apples, grapes, oranges, pears, etc.)
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan over high heat.
- When the mixture comes to a boil lower the heat and cook 15 minutes until the fruit is tender and begins to fall apart.
- Allow to cool and top on oatmeal, yogurt, pancakes, and French toast.
Good Food Fast
Keep this on hand for the week and mix together with yogurt and nuts for a quick snack or breakfast
Waste less Food
Fruit that is soft, wrinkly or have brown spots are great to add in this recipe