210 calories | 17g carbs | 15g total fat (2g sat fat) | 3g protein | 150mg sodium | 4g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $5.40
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon honey or packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 apple, cored, seeds removed, and diced
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, honey, and olive oil together.
- Add the salad greens to the bowl with the salad dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Top with the apples, sunflower seeds, and cranberries.
Top the salad with rinsed and drained beans, chicken, or tuna for a complete meal or wrap in a tortilla for a meal to go!