310 calories | 40g carbs | 8g fat (1.8g sat fat) | 33g protein | 425mg sodium | 15g fiber per serving
Serves 8 for $7.09
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more to season the salad dressing
- 1 (15-ounce) can black eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- Small head of tender leafy lettuce
- 8 small flour tortillas
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, vinegar, sugar, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt. Set aside 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a jar with a lid, add the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, ¼ cup water and a pinch of salt and shake together. Add more water if needed for desired consistency.
- In a medium sized bowl add the black eyed peas.
- Drain the radishes, add to black eyed peas and combine.
- Divide evenly among the flour tortillas.
- Add two pieces of lettuce and drizzle salad dressing on top.
- Fold the bottom third of the tortillas and bring the sides towards the center.
- Dip into more salad dressing.
Good Food Fast:
Prepare the black eyed pea and radish salad ahead of time and make this dish for a quick dinner.