280 calories | 60g carbs | 6g fat (0.8g sat fat) | 14g protein | 244mg sodium | 13g fiber per serving
Serves 6 for $6.70
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can no salt added peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can low sodium chickpeas, with liquid
- 1 (15-ounce) can low sodium white beans (or kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté until it begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté another 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and mix well.
- Add potatoes, peas, chickpeas, and white beans. Mix well, lower the heat, cover, and cook until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Make it a Meal
Enjoy with brown rice.