250 calories | 27g carbs | 10g fat (2.5g sat fat) | 8g protein |395mg sodium | 4g fiber per serving
Serves 8 for $4.30
- 4 tablespoons oil, divided
- ½ head red or green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded using the large holes of a box grater
- 8 flour tortillas
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and cook 10 minutes until cabbage begins to soften, stirring occasionally. Add carrots and cook 5 more minutes.
- Move mixture to a bowl and wipe out the pan.
- Place ½ cup of the filling on one half of a tortilla, fold in half, and press down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat remaining oil in the large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place 2 tortillas in the skillet and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, cilantro, and ½ cup water until a smooth sauce forms. Add more water for thinner consistency.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges and enjoy with the peanut dipping sauce