The Capital Area Food Bank receives over a million pounds of nourishing food throughout the year from food drives.
Top Reasons to Host a Food Drive
- They are a fun way to get involved in the community and everyone can participate!
- For every 2 pounds of food donated, the CAFB can provide approximately one meal to individuals and families.
- Donations go directly to those in need.
- Each donation will help feed almost 500,000 residents struggling with hunger in the Washington metro area.
- One person can make a difference by educating neighbors about the hunger crisis in the nation’s capital.
Fill out my online form.