Capital Area Food Bank food assistance partners receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Find out more about our annual Summit below!
Become a Partner
- Food Bank Network User Guidebook
- Food Bank Network Navigator Training Webinar
- POL Password Request Form
- Partner Relations Calendar
Regional Fact Sheets
Nutrition & Education
- Hispanic Foods
- Agency Achievement Academy
- Recipes from the CAFB Kitchen
- Produce Guides
- Core Foods Regularly Available at CAFB
- Partners for Wellness Information and Application
Safe Food Handling
Partner Communications Toolkit
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 202-644-9800.