|Important Notice from the Capital Area Food Bank about Purchased Mixed Greens|
Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- The forum is over but the conversations continue #foodequityforum http://t.co/uYTwLoS4GX #,
- The first panel presentation is getting started, first up new nutrition info, wondering what new strategies are? http://t.co/0D48UU6B9v #,
- The CAFB is ready to talk food equity with PG Food Equity Council #foodequityforum http://t.co/WQMyGhZjSj #,
- 2 reasons to register for next Friday's Summit: @washingtonpost's @joeyonan moderating panel & 4 chefs will cook off! http://t.co/aMpwdBTiqY #,
- RT @foodbankmetrodc: Vote for CAFB in @Walmart Fight Hunger Spark Change challenge, today and every day until 10/5! http://t.co/oXhi8oJtRg #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.