Capital Area Food Bank food assistance partners receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Nutrition & Education
Food Bank News
- Introducing our newest food assistance partner: @josephshousedc will turn our food into nutritious meals 4 residents http://t.co/mWQzyd6zfY #,
- Wow we're moving 30% more food than this time last year, thnx to increased operations capacity in trucks,conveyor belts, amazing volunteers! #,
- Turkey tracker shows which food assistance partners in ur neighborhood are distributing turkeys from @foodbankmetrodc http://t.co/2iktTCB58O #,
- Almost time to get cooking for Thanksgiving! @USDANutrition recipes for turkey, stuffing & sides for $3.81 per person http://t.co/8w9nm52xxx #,
- This Thursday: be part of our food assistance partner @covenanthousedc 's candlelight vigil at Freedom Plaza: http://t.co/UVdhBFJDQx #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.