Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- RT @foodbankmetrodc: #SkipLunch - Less than a week to go. Take advantage of the @Shoppers match. Click here: http://t.co/GMW9bs1HOz http://t.co/wHEGXWo4X1 #,
- Tips for cooking on a budget, from @ArcadiaFood @miriamskitchen @nokidhungry panelists, at #hungersummit --register: http://t.co/GjZ0cwLZRe #,
- @torimilko Thanks so much for not only volunteering, but for beating the drum. #,
- Leaders from @ArcadiaFood @miriamskitchen @nokidhungry will speak on panel at our #hungersummit 9/26--register here: http://t.co/UjU8lFn7M1 #,
- You can hang posters in ur neighborhood to help kids find free #SummerMeals! http://t.co/MUQLOu634L Help #NoKidHungry finish summer strong #,
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.