Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- Tomorrow, come out for the 2013 #MAHC! We are excited to hear from these amazing speakers: http://t.co/HorRQKBSkn #,
- What are you looking forward to at the 2013 #MAHC this Friday? There are only a couple days left to register, make sure you get your spot! #,
- This time next Friday we will be wrapping up the morning general session of the 2013 #MAHC! Make sure you register: http://t.co/KeOOWeLJNd #,
- Only 8 days until the Metropolitan Area Hunger Conference! Have you registered yet? Come join us and register here:http://t.co/JlvoZtbRNr #,
- RT @foodbankmetrodc: Have you signed up for the #Hunger conference yet? http://t.co/Kjji3GjSrh @EnidBorden is our keynote speaker. #,
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-526-5344 or 703-541-3063.