Capital Area Food Bank food assistance partners receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Become a Partner
Nutrition & Education
- Agency Achievement Academy
- Recipes from the CAFB Kitchen
- Produce Guides
- Core Foods Regularly Available at CAFB (PDF)
Safe Food Handling
Food Bank News
- Keeping up with CAFB on twitter? We're closing this account, so be sure to follow us @foodbankmetrodc! #,
- Thanks @Wegmans for stocking the Lorton shopping floor with 15,000 pounds of food! http://t.co/RrUTzRqpLn #,
- Fresh haul of collards& lettuces from our garden! After a rinse,right out to where partners pick up produce-all free! http://t.co/RobLd9F6b9 #,
- Reminder: CAFB is closed on Monday May 25th for Memorial Day #,
- Yes that's our CEO @nancyroman1 planting at Clagett farm!We love volunteering 2 grow veggies they give 2 our partners http://t.co/IrT8zti3Hz #,
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.