|Important Notice from the Capital Area Food Bank about Purchased Mixed Greens|
Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- Proud to welcome New Samaritan Baptist Church as food assistance partner, so we can help them expand pantry services in Ivy City & Trinidad! #,
- Kids from Brookland Manor chopped/stirred their way 2 lunch from our garden yesterday-salsas for all! Thnx @sodexoUSA http://t.co/PuBD2SLp1l #,
- @washingtonpost reported on "summer hunger crisis"-Here's how DC orgs work together 4 those in need: http://t.co/5W2obyrHTU @MarthasTableorg #,
- Thanks, @USDA OCE & OEM, for a great Face Hunger™ conversation w/ Amanda--she loved seeing the People’s Garden! http://t.co/ffd6Fwmy1K #,
- RT @DCHunger: Marianne Peele @FoodBankNews shares that senior hunger is on the rise & CAFB is helping senior get food thru CAFP @FoodBankNews #,
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.