|Update from Manufacturer Regarding Margaret Holmes Canned Vegetables (PDF)|
Capital Area Food Bank food assistance partners receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- Still reveling in our honey winning taster's prize at @DCStateFair last month-yes, we have thriving hives in our urban demonstration garden! #,
- “We’ve got money to spare--the fact that it’s not being used by those who need it most sickens me” @carolfordc #talkpoverty #endhungernow #,
- Interested in DC politics &how elected officials can impact hunger? Join us tomorrow 12-1, brownbag w/Carol Schwartz! http://t.co/MWRIQ7jBN8 #,
- Hope seniors we serve w/ Commodity Supplemental Food Program will like new boxes to carry home cooking ingredients! http://t.co/2NGOJM4FPw #,
- #EmptyBowls for days, soon to be filled w/ soup from @panera @cornerbakery @teaism &more! Thnx to the local artists! http://t.co/opgZEPEy8d #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.