Capital Area Food Bank food assistance partners receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Nutrition & Education
Food Bank News
- We provide ingredients to these chefs! MT @lacocinava: Need ur help to offer culinary training to unemployed students http://t.co/uBUCWlfMZt #,
- "Only by cooking do we know what we're putting in our bodies"--@bittman on the @kojoshow live right now! http://t.co/mab5PhHAw8 #,
- Alison, our Cooking Matters coordinator,LIVE on Fox5 right now talking about cooking &shopping training! http://t.co/Iw5v7Ld3rG @nokidhungry #,
- December Partner Scoop is out: read about our holiday closure, deal on black bean soup, new @foodbankmetrodc video! http://t.co/w6MYuju1dX #,
- MT @busboysandpoets: Join us for #NerdyNYE party @ our pre-grand opening of #Brookland! Tix support @foodbankmetrodc http://t.co/e6ZitIIuUc #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.