Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- We will be open Veteran's Day! You may place orders for pick-up or delivery until 12:00pm today, Wednesday, November 06, 2013. #,
- RT @foodbankmetrodc: Hungry to make a difference? Eat @DCEmpanadas at Farragut Sq. today! #getmore #giveback @CapitalOne http://t.co/Kr5c0BtDEZ #,
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Monday we'll have new data for Map the #MealGap! Check back to find out what #hunger looks like in your community. http://t.co/kuuTp3H5Dx #,
- RT @foodbankmetrodc: Do more ONIONS! Help us distribute more fresh produce and RT. http://t.co/VwEve5qKdI #DoMore24 #,
- Wasted Food Slideshow: http://t.co/RoOepErGuA Makes you think twice! #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.