Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- RT @kikobuff: Registration's open for our fall @foodbankmetrodc #hungersummit --save morning of 9/26 to get cookin! http://t.co/uQ3lFjnTML @FoodBankNews #,
- RT @GeorgetownColl: Spending the morning volunteering at @FoodBankNews http://t.co/yS7idODi5s #,
- RT @Lauriesturner: #daytoserve Get your tickets for the game @Nationals and bring 3 food items for the CAFB @FoodBankNews and get two free game tickets! #,
- Big thanks to @NatGeo staff who imagined what it feels like to Face Hunger™ as they explore #futureoffood Great piece http://t.co/oybPNt4chH #,
- @GeorgetownColl Thank you for your service! #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.