|Important Notice from the Capital Area Food Bank about Purchased Mixed Greens|
Capital Area Food Bank partner agencies receive access to donated products, fresh produce and USDA emergency food commodities, which allow them to redirect funds normally spent on food to other social service programs.
Food Bank News
- Check out DC Food Finder, our collab w @breadforthecity @dchunger @dcck @SOME_DC to connect those in need w/resources http://t.co/ba3QzlHt5i #,
- RT @NBCNews: Obama's tan suit steals the spotlight at press conference http://t.co/Fr4tRHLO7A http://t.co/CPpSeiwT8G #,
- From risotto to lamb shank, @miriamskitchen Chef Emily loves to cook-which is why we asked her 2 speak@ #hungersummit http://t.co/W62TLBpMF6 #,
- @pgchealth thnx for gathering PG County health &nutrition orgs together today & for ur support of Recipes on the Run! http://t.co/rqEyVqjES1 #,
- Nice to help in person when we deliver food to neighborhoods in need--the MD team at our Rollingcrest Mobile Market: http://t.co/aLEznab0ab #,
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call 202-644-9822 or 703-541-3063.