Food From the Bar is the legal community’s response to hunger in the Washington, DC metropolitan region.
From May 1 – 31, 2020, law firms & legal professionals will compete to win the most points supporting the Capital Area Food Bank.
Each dollar donated not only earns points for your team, it provides 2.5 meals for someone in need!
In 2019, 30 legal firms and allied organizations helped raise more than $315,000 through Food From The Bar DC, providing nearly 788,000 meals to children and families – especially through the tough summer months.
Thank you to the Food From The Bar DC Committee.
- Co-Chair, Andrew Cook, K&L Gates, Partner
- Co-Chair, Kelly Fisher
- Candace Beck, Tanenholz & Associates, Counsel & Director of Client Relationships
- Amy Carbins, DLA Piper, Partner
- Karen Creel, Sidley Austin, Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager
- Elizabeth Farren, Jackson & Campbell, Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Danielle Hagen, Nahigian Strategies, Senior Vice President
- Martha Kendrick, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, Partner
- John E. McCarthy, Jr., Crowell & Moring, Partner
- Jeffrey Newman, Thompson Coburn, Partner
- Christine Porras, Oasis Discovery, Director of Client Solutions